FACEBOOK ADS MASTERCLASS
Do you want to learn how you can have a constant stream of inquiries hitting your inbox?
Would you like to take the mystery out of your marketing efforts and learn some principles that will bring predictable results?
Have you tried Facebook Ads but just ended up feeling confused and like your just throwing your money away?
Would you like to learn the essential info that every wedding photographer who is running ads really ought to know?
If you answered yes to any of those questions you need to sign up for my Facebook Ads Masterclass today.
When will the Facebook Ads Masterclass happen?
Wednesday 10th June 8-10pm
How will it work?
The FB ADS Masterclass will take place via zoom. There will be 10 people max so that I can answer questions. It will start at 8 pm, finishing at around 10 pm (it may run on with Q&A but I’m cool with that)
Why should you sign up?
I have been learning about FB for the last few years and done several courses along that journey. I’ve now boiled all that learning down to make it as simple as possible for you. I’ll be teaching you the ONLY things you need to know about running ads today. There won’t be any wasting of time or fluff. I’m going to show you what you need to do to get people inquiring. I will literally hold your hand and walk you through the creation of your ad.
What will you learn?
- How to make an ad
- My top tips for making an effective ad ( not all ads are created equal)
- Why if you don’t test, you’re losing revenue
- How to create a perfect audience to target.
- Who you should never target.
- How to retarget people who have responded to your ad and move them down your funnel towards booking you.
Book in now!
Places will cost £150. Anyone who signs up before midnight on the 3/6/20 will get £50 off.
I really should charge more because this is going to make you so much money!
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS
Do you love photography? Would it be your dream to go full time shooting weddings? Would you love to know what steps you need to take to make that happen? If that sounds like you, keep reading.
My “Heart & Soul” wedding photography workshop is an intense, hands on learning experience. Places are limited to 12 attendees so that I can pour my heart and soul into each person attending. I’ll tell you all my secrets, short cuts, tactics, tips and tricks, no question is off the table. My aim is that everyone attending will leave equipped and inspired, ready to craft a wedding photography business of their dreams. We will cover so much in the day, pretty much the nuts of bolts of what makes my business work.
HEART & SOUL – A NEW START
DATE – Saturday 7th March 2020 – 10.00am-6.00pm – SOLD OUT
My home in Whitehead, Co Antrim.
Who is this workshop for?
It’s for anyone who wants to quit their J.O.B & go full time with wedding photography. It’s for those photographers who are ready to level up. Whether you’re waiting to shoot your first wedding or you’ve been shooting for years. If you want to make the jump to full time, I’m going to show you how. If you’re ready start making your dreams happen then you sound like the kind of person that will love my workshop.
If you’re already a full time wedding photographer this workshop isn’t for you this time.
What is covered
- How to launch your business & go full time FAST!
- Online branding – website/social media
- Gear – precisely what you need to be able to cover a wedding.
- Making better portraits
- Editing & workflow
- Live shoot with a real couple
Some feedback from “Heart & Soul” attendees –
- “I just wanna thank you for opening your home, your business and your heart to all of us who attended the Heart & Soul workshop . You were a genuine breath of fresh air to be with & you really are incredible, thank you! I’ve been to many workshops, and none were ever as honest, as informative and as insightful as yours was & my only regret is that it wasn’t longer!”
- “Before Heart & Soul, I had never shot a wedding, didn’t have a website, didn’t really have a plan and didn’t really know whether I had what it takes to start (and succeed) a business in this industry. My perception was that this was an oversaturated industry that only gives you heartache for hard work and should be avoided. Heart & Soul sparked a fire in me to pursue this new business and gave me so many tools to enable me to succeed in starting. Fast forward 6 months and I have 22 weddings booked for my first year in the industry, working at amazing venues and with some of the best people in the industry. It really was an enabler for me to fast track success in starting up by learning from others’ mistakes and successes, focus on what works and being inspired to be better and push for what I want to achieve. I realised that I could make a success of this. I can’t recommend Heart & Soul highly enough if you want to succeed in starting a new business.”
- “I would 100% recommend this workshop – Rob has a way of looking at things that completely changed my mindset to shooting, spending more time on feeling & less time on technical & overall getting the most of your talent. I left feeling positive & excited about the future of my business!”
- “Soo many of us here in Northern Ireland need to hear what you have to say! I have two close friends who are amazing photographers but are soo reluctant to take that leap of faith for fear of failure! I actually sat yesterday and thought ‘this guy seriously needs to get into motivational speaking’! It’s like you were speaking my thoughts and knocking all my excuses on the head! Thank you again Rob”
You’ll get access to the exclusive Heart & Soul Workshop Facebook group, it’s an incredible community where you can ask questions, share referrals, share idea’s & be encouraged.
Investment – £350 – lunch & refreshments included.
THIS WORKSHOP IS SOLD OUT!
PUT YOUR NAME DOWN FOR FUTURE WORKSHOP
Do you want to be on my mailing list to find out about up coming workshops dates & locations? Email me by clicking here.
Would you like a workshop in your city? Let me know, if there is enough interest we can make it happen.